- 2 frozen bananas
- about 2 tablespoons of peanut butter (optional)
- Put the bananas into your food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and blend until it's mixed in. You may have to scrape down the sides once or twice.
- If it seems too thick you can add a little milk (soy, almond, rice, whatever kind you like).
- If it's too thin you can pop it into the freezer for a bit to let it set.
- It will set up firmer than regular ice cream but if you let it sit on the counter for a few minutes it will soften.
- It's super delicious drizzled with a little chocolate syrup :)