- 1-1.5 lbs ground meat (beef, pork, turkey, etc. or a mixture)
- 1 box stovetop stuffing (any flavor)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup water
- spices and/or sauces to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix meat, stuffing, eggs and water together in a big bowl with a rubber spatula (I found this to be easiest). Add any spices you like though you don't need much because there's already a good amount in the stuffing mix. You can also add a bit of BBQ, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, gravy or whatever else sounds good to you.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and fill each cup with the mixture. Top with additional sauce if desired.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin.
Makes 12 meat muffins. These refrigerate and freeze well and are great for packing into lunches or for a quick dinner. They might also be good topped with cheese or mashed potatoes. I've thought about experimenting with a veggie version but I made veggie meatloaf before and it was terrible. I'm sure it can be done though. If you know of a good one I'd love to try it!