- crockpot acorn squash (also gluten free)
- maple roasted Brussels sprouts
- parsnip ecrasse
- Ok pretty much all of these (check out the vegetarian section) I was going to pick out a few choice recipes but they are all worthy of bookmarking.
- roasted root veggies
- golden-crusted Brussels sprouts
- vegetarian Cornish pasty
- and maybe I'll work up my own Thanksgiving-style veggie pasties
November 14, 2011
This year for Thanksgiving, I'm considering planning an all vegetarian spread for my husband and me. Sure, we'll most likely have a bit of turkey or ham at my parent's house but I'd like to see if I can put together an awesome meal at home without it. This post is the beginning of my collection of easy vegetarian/healthy holiday recipes. I hope to expand this through to Xmas as well.